Terms and Conditions
Use of this website (http://www.oceanmind.global) is provided by Satellite Applications Catapult and subject to certain terms and conditions. Any use of the site constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to, the following terms and conditions:
1. By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which take effect on your first use of http://www.oceanmind.global
2. The Satellite Applications Catapult may change these terms at any time. Please review the terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of http://www.oceanmind.global after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.
3. The Satellite Applications Catapult shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising from using http://www.oceanmind.global or the reliance on any information contained within.
4. The Satellite Applications Catapult assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses and worms that may damage your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing http://www.oceanmind.global.
5. In the case that http://www.oceanmind.global has a link contained within it and that link is used to access another website, the linked websites are not under control the direct control of the Satellite Applications Catapult. The Satellite Applications Catapult is not responsible for its content nor any potential damage to your computer. The links are provided for your convenience and it should be noted that the inclusion of any link on http://www.oceanmind.global does not imply endorsement by the Satellite Applications Catapult or OceanMind of any kind.
6. By using http://www.oceanmind.global you accept that the information contained within it is provided by the Satellite Applications Catapult on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand that the information is provided without warranty of any kind. The Satellite Applications Catapult expressly disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement and accuracy.
7. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, or make available to other parties, or otherwise use http://www.oceanmind.global content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial and non-academic use. Moreover, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any http://www.oceanmind.global content except for your personal non-commercial and non-academic use. Any other use of content within http://www.oceanmind.global requires prior written permission from the Satellite Applications Catapult.
8. The names, images and logos identifying OceanMind, the Satellite Applications Catapult or third-parties and their services or products are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of The Satellite Applications Catapult and/or third-parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Satellite Applications Catapult, or any other third-party.
OceanMind is a trading name of Satellite Applications Catapult Limited.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Satellite Applications Catapult
Tel: +44 (0)1235 567999
Company Number: 07964746